Friday, December 11, 2009

Colloidal Silver Bone I Have A Benign Tumor In My Thumb, It Is Eating Away The Bone. Do Other Know How Serious This May Be?

I have a benign tumor in my thumb, it is eating away the bone. Do other know how serious this may be? - colloidal silver bone

Are there other alternatives after the surgery, so you can try to get rid of them? I've heard of colloidal silver has to help in some cancers. I do not know what kind of cancer to be weighed. I would like to hear other people know that trying in May of things. I have no insurance and do not have the resources needed for the surgery. The doctor told me that the tumor growth will slow, but I stayed with such a year. I'm looking for other solutions in this period. And / or information about them. In view of the seriousness of what is and what will be in May to observe and investigate. I thank you all for your time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment