Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Torrent Dr John Ott Dvd Dr.Watson Postmordem Error, Popping Up When I Try To Open Torrent File?

Dr.Watson Postmordem Error, popping up when i try to open torrent file? - torrent dr john ott dvd

I know that the bug is not itself a virus. I know this may be caused by a virus anymore, but I know my computer is not infected.

I'm trying to understand how I open torrent files w / out the alert and the closure of all came.

1. anonymous, I think all my files on a extrenal Hardrive WD.
2 ยบ i found yesterday for the W-films / movies, music, music, doc. w / w in a file / doc.

The files that seem to be poping the message is that video files on them. Is that I have all the files here and never had this problem before, but since clusters are not working, and I can not unpack the files to share it again. What should I do?

Note: I use BitTorrent for the last 2 years

0 comments:

Post a Comment