Sunday, January 24, 2010

American Wedding Cards Can I Apply For A Debit Card Even If Im Not American? And Im 19 Yo College Student Looking To Pay Online?

Can i apply for a debit card even if im not american? and im 19 yo college student looking to pay online? - american wedding cards

How can I pay online? I am American and I am still a student. Can apply for a debit card? Or is he anyway, because I want to pay online, buy things on eBay and PayPal, I can not use because I'm from the Philippines. I love to travel to Las Vegas to attend a wedding the end of October. I hope that if I could someone help me find ways to apply for all payments online account visit! Thank you!

5 comments:

DC said...

A prepaid debit card is all what they want from the check cashing store in your area will receive ..

DrIG said...

You must, as far as I know, be able to get a credit card in the United States. You really are with their own money deposited in advance for what you pay tax. Could be better if you opened a U.S. bank account.

DrIG said...

You must, as far as I know, be able to get a credit card in the United States. You really are with their own money deposited in advance for what you pay tax. Could be better if you opened a U.S. bank account.

Wildcat said...

I do not think you can get a bank account, but there are many places that can pre-paid Visa cards are used to sell online.

Most places check deposit fees or elsewhere, that it should have Money Gram.

LasVegas Am-Fil said...

Are you looking for a card back in your country. are here legally? What kind of visa do you have?

Post a Comment