Monday, January 11, 2010

Stainless Steel Bbq Grill Where Can I Find Stainless Steel BBQ Tongs That Are LONGER Than 18 Inches?

Where can I find stainless steel BBQ tongs that are LONGER than 18 inches? - stainless steel bbq grill

This is for my father, who has a catering company. It has a 6-meter-long barbecue commercial ... very big ... and imbecile hot! He can not find stainless steel grill clips about 18 inches and I'm happy. Does anyone know a source?

Remember, they can not be made of plastic with them, because they melt and arches in the heat of grill.

Thanks in advance!

7 comments:

TheSnack... said...

In my pants.

Nancy S (om Samir) said...

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KQ601GR ...

The Gray KitchenAid Barbeque Tongs are equipped with very large heads with stainless steel components for maximum grip strength, and are super thick to handle large wounds in meat and fish. Easy-grip handles are heat resistant and have a special Teflon coating that makes washing tongs. While the clips is not fixing to store them locked up, are easy to manipulate, in use. Dishwasher. Approved for import. 18Lx4W.

Cassie said...

http://www.hastybake.com/asccustompages/htmlcatalogA/521.html

The above website is for sale. Extra Large 21 "$ 14.99

I hope that helps. Enjoy the BBQ!

Carole Q said...

Perform a search business in something like
yellowbook.com for "restaurant supply store in your area.
Where I live, I'll Maxwell feed for multiple items of better quality and larger objects.

Carole Q said...

Perform a search business in something like
yellowbook.com for "restaurant supply store in your area.
Where I live, I'll Maxwell feed for multiple items of better quality and larger objects.

Dahlia said...

Bed Bath and Beyond:

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/search/s ...

donna d said...

Have you tryed Home Depot.

Post a Comment