Monday, January 25, 2010

Cuddle Pals Foreign Men Are More Sensitive Than American Men?

Foreign men are more sensitive than american men? - cuddle pals

I ask the opinions of its kind in this area. I lived in South America ... my ex and start even before me and so and the kids were really really crying with their feelings and love and the things openly.
Correspondence best friend in South Korea, and it is so sensitive and sweet and always says things like, "I do not miss it!> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt and my bf is from China and he and all his friends to listen love songs of Chinese men and are very sensitive. Since my wedding singing BF / stroke it like ring tones and your friend will like, "I love you like the roses that bloom in the summer ..."
I have many more examples (like my brother false of Italy, who plays guitar and sings for me and was) very sensitive, but more importantly, I realized that the typical American has less sensitive, etc. .. I know he is sensitive to American men, of course .. as with a friend on the football team, which has always been super sensitive and I have friends of the person who really speak about their feelingsof things.
Thank you ^ ^

3 comments:

ANTM said...

I think it is because American culture shows a man, his feelings are often referred to as "fag" or "con" and what you can call? In infants, the children have learned in the United States, most keep their feelings and emotions and not cry. The growing really sad, because when the children, they show, dont every emotion in friendships and relationships and things go down the drain, especially in women. If a man is not enough to show emotions in a relationship that get all pissed off, but even here we do not tell little children cry, do not be sad, be a man! "And then wait until the repressed emotions that actually never before expressed, and never really does not know how to express later in life?" WTF? How does it work as women, we expect people to sit and talk to us. However, many feel, think like the conversation hearts, raised these children? Not much to start, so if they are 16 and above and in a committed relationship is very difficult ... I want a man who is actually a strange feeling DateFirefox, but I think that a good saying: "The grass is greener on the other side" ..

Mike said...

This is in some ways it's true .. I think American children refer to them as "fag" a lot of time B / C, they are more open about their feelings. But I was a European man at a time, the colder and almost seemed to her feelings.

firestar... said...

In Asia, the culture is to be more open about things and how you are not so sure what emotional. For example, are, asian dramas very popular with both sexes, especially the Japanese dramas, all kinds of PPL address. In America, it is a fine line between what men and women ... Mental retardation. Just too much division in America. Even in high school, U all these clicks athletes, cheerleaders Got, the popular kids, idiots, etc. In Asia, you're just a fucking person! Asians fall into foolishness. In America, you are really ridiculous, to study and be intelligent, but also in Asia, you're a person who does good for him. Please also note music, like most Americans do not want to hear the music of young PPL and divide by decades and genres. In Asia, a song plays, whether it is good, and is as easy as. Another example is the caricature. Cartoons of children is one thing, but in Asia, is the animation for all ages. Cartoons somewhat lighter colored to attract young children in the United States, BUt in Asia, the animation is an art. United States is very closed mind, if you think. Did not you see the same shows that the non-stereotypical. If love is a drama actor Asians crossing.

Post a Comment