Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do It Yourself Baby Shower Decorations Second Baby Shower...?

Second baby shower...? - do it yourself baby shower decorations

Do you think you can always throw a baby shower for yourself, if your the 1 or 5? So do you think is appropriate for a second shower, when the child of the opposite sex? I run a test tomorrow, but I'm late. I was just curious about the general opinion on this issue. I do not like to ask us for donations, because even if you can subscribe just to my immediate family, soups, I wouldnt expect anyone to visit to bring gifts for everyone. For my daughter, my aunt offered to throw, because she thought. And I wish that I would have done. He had to pick my 4-year-old cousin to the theme and decor. It was horrible and ugly, I have this paper decorations pink teddy bears everywhere. If I do it myself than have lunch at a local restaurant. Only a true feast for the baby. This is not a plea for material things, like the first. We have always thought it was a good way to tell the sex and name of

5 comments:

Iknowstu... said...

When the second child is another way, why not. Some of my friends were the showers, how many children.
Take a lunch to enjoy on the birth of her son. Just add in the invitation. They want their help not a gift
Congratulations.

staathom... said...

You see, it's pretty clear he wants a baby shower. You do not need the consent of the people do. Life is too short for something like care, you so much. Perhaps you have complained openly showering seconds in his past, and now you are in this position. I do not know, but you have your baby shower. This is not so bad. And call it a shower.

~ Something Like That ~ said...

I think the party is at a local restaurant a wonderful idea. Just send an announcement that he would like to celebrate the upcoming birth of his latest addition to. I helped plan my own shower, because my sister lives in another city - that's fine was.

Holly said...

No, never acceptable. Under a different name is not correct.

A shower for the first child. Period. Second shower --- no matter who they did not throw --- ok.

danny145... said...

It is not correct

Post a Comment