Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How To Do Winks What Does It Mean When A Guy Winks At You? Do You Wink At People Sitting At The Next Table?

What does it mean when a guy winks at you? Do you wink at people sitting at the next table? - how to do winks

I had dinner with my boyfriend. These two people came later and sat at the table next to us. One of them smiled and winked at me while he was sitting. I smiled. The remarkable thing was his friend was on his way in his opinion, had to look back and winked at me. Why do you think?

3 comments:

Tracy Turnblad said...

Because he thought you were nice, but not the attention from her boyfriend. Who is actually a perfect example of a player.

SketchyP... said...

It is a smooth movement. It is like some kind in the territory of another type is, so to speak.

cytrode said...

He flirts with you.

One might think: "But I was with my friend." Remember that it is their duty to remain faithful, not yours.

Post a Comment