Tuesday, February 9, 2010

7894rb Ipod Alpine CDA 7894RB Ipod Connection Question.?

Alpine CDA 7894RB ipod connection question.? - 7894rb ipod

I want to buy a used one for my friend.
As the main unit to find music on the iPod using the extra cable?
Is the music of the "form of removable media, such as computers and only reads the music from the hard drive of your iPod?
Then I am now in a position to a hard drive with the iPod and iPod adapter to work> USB> hard drive connectors to mount but without all the necessary cables stories.

Or will I just be better to have a broken iPod with a display or buy somehting like

1 comments:

Team Sundown the goblin said...

works with the iPod software with one of my cars, things are not on the iPod, but the things that listen on your iPod, an iPod with a broken screen finei not called the iPod to my car more *** * I like how can all of your music without touching the iPod as a hard working, they move threw the covers with other USB-CD, where you could use an external hard drive and locate the items stored in the Alps, but there's nothing better for iPod

Post a Comment