Monday, February 8, 2010

Undf File Can Someone Tell Me What To Do With A Undf File? VLC Shows It To Be A CD. Maybe It Needs To Be Burned?

Can someone tell me what to do with a undf file? VLC shows it to be a CD. Maybe it needs to be burned? - undf file

This is a torrent. I would be glad of your help. There is a long list of text that appears when you try to open it. Each line contains a statement that VLC will not open and the UNDP is an issue that can not be solved - I guess not fix it with VLC
Player.

Perhaps there is another player who will they work? Is free, is good. FLV Player is when I look UNDP player, but I see the UNDP appears on the page and know nothing about the player. Anyone else?

If you need to burn the disc, I need a special software.

2 comments:

cimmic13 said...

Do not burn is not a video, try right-click and open with Internet Explorer, or download a media player for him ... I think it is not for Windows Mac

cimmic13 said...

Do not burn is not a video, try right-click and open with Internet Explorer, or download a media player for him ... I think it is not for Windows Mac

Post a Comment