Friday, February 5, 2010

How Much Weight Can You Lose With A Hydrocolonic Is It Normal To Lose Weight In The Second Trimester ? If So How Much Can You Lose?

Is it normal to lose weight in the second trimester ? if so how much can you lose? - how much weight can you lose with a hydrocolonic

I am in the second trimester of pregnancy and during pregnancy, I lost 9 pounds in total. I asked my doc was normal in the first quarter, "said TSD loss procedure, whereas over 10 and I am very concerned, because I'm almost there, and the first pregnancy that I have gained weight, and it is frightening is normal and Of course, that I really would like some advice thank you

1 comments:

Hello said...

In general, weight gain in the second quarter and that's when the baby grows and takes vitamins and things that grow (what you eat more) and weight loss in the third quarter. If you have difficulty with what might be normal because some people start strong decrease during pregnancy. Exercise can reduce (if any) eat, more? But make sure you eat healthy. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment