Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Manual Testing With Sql Knowledge Sql Knowledge In Testing?

Sql knowledge in testing? - manual testing with sql knowledge

IAM work in manual testing over 6 Mnth
Most of the recruiters asked me if I have good SQL skills.
IAM is not yet aware about SQL for my work is not with her. I made the acquaintance of SQL is required, but use the test web applications to the database. Inorder to expand the scope of my career, IAM keen to try new things. Therefore, I would like all the SQL concepts and problems that I observed in learning and searching for more useful information about SQL result in the test

2 comments:

llaffer said...

Take a few classes. Start with grammar and spelling, then go to SQL classes and the other computer.

shah said...

Hello, dear friends
I am working as S / W developers last year to 1.6 in the company of Pune.
Play has to be true, ask knowledge of SQL
Just listen to the SQL query to concentrate, so you can get into the database on different mediums such as:
1. SQL injection data on the address bar
2. If the type of data that is not listed, you can, thanks to some mistakes
3. We will know more next time ........ Bye now, I have some award
on Hot

Mohammad Shah Jahan
srtipune@gmail.com
9730346611

Post a Comment