Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is Hiv Test Enough At 3 Months Should I Be Tested For HIV/other Stds?

Should I be tested for HIV/other stds? - is hiv test enough at 3 months

I had unprotected sex with a partner several times, but I'm worried, and I wonder whether I should go get tested (I prefer it is asymptomatic. Believed to be clean.). If it has been one months since the last meeting that there is enough time to be tested, and quite confident in the results? I understand myself. HIV test takes 25 days from the date of infection, but 3 months up to 6 months in rare cases. Also, because I am asymptomatic, is an HIV test in the country enough, or should be worried about other infections? I'd rather not go to a clinic or a doctor.

Moreover, it is probably an allergic reaction, but ... I have itchy skin in the chest / neck / ear. Anyone with information or knowledge that this is an indication of something?

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment